What exactly are we offering?
We are currently offering three ways for you to get your name in front of our shoppers; sidebar advertising, text link advertising and giveaways.
- Sidebar Advertising - $50 per month: Sidebar advertising is a great way to increase traffic to your site. This ad spot includes a 125 x 125 graphic ad displayed prominently in the right hand sidebar of our blog with a link back to your website or Etsy shop. In order to participate in this ad you will need to provide the graphic (unfortunately we can not support animated graphics) to be used in the ad as well as the website address you would like your ad to be linked to.
Why should you advertise with h.a.v.e.?
Because you get two for the price of one! When you advertise on h.a.v.e. your ad will also appear on the blog http://www.stephanieathome.blogspot.com/. In today's economy marketing budgets are tight, this is your chance to increase your marketing effectiveness without breaking the bank. By advertising on both of our blogs you gain exposure not only to our h.a.v.e. shoppers but to the thousands of people who read http://www.stephanieathome.blogspot.com/ each month, our twitter followers and our fans on facebook thanks to our cross-channel promotion.
What are our stats?
We are a relatively young blog. Stephanie @ Home was launched in August of 2010 and h.a.v.e. premiered in November 2011 and both are growing at what we feel is a tremendous rate. As of the end of 2Q'2011:
- Combined we've published 230+ posts, which is an average of 4 posts per week
- Combined we've had 83,307 total page views which is a 38% increase from last quarter
- This year we're averaging over 7,550 page views per month
- Combined we have 360+ feed subscribers through feedburner which is a 12% increase from last quarter
- Combined we have 270+ Google Friend Connect followers which is a 13% increase from last quarter
- Combined we have 225+ twitter followers which is an 25% increase from last quarter
- We increased our exposure across 'blogland'and have been featured on a number of popular blogs including Remodelaholic and House of Hepworths (click here to see the full list of blogs we've been featured on)
Are there any rules or restrictions?
We reserve the right to refuse advertisements for any products, services or websites we feel are not a good fit for our readers. We are a family friendly blog and the primary focus of our blog is home decor, home improvement and sophisticated crafts. All approved advertisement slots will be allotted on a first come first served basis. Please email us to reserve and purchase your advertising spot.